Tuesday, March 24
Hello, Valued Members.
Today, I’m sharing an update on our 2020 monthly member credit program, along with some new initiatives for you to access. We hope that these will assist in smoothing the transition caused by these unprecedented times and alleviating some of the difficulties and uncertainty everyone may be facing.
Health & Safety, First and Foremost
We’re grateful for your unwavering trust and support, and the dedication of our team members who are tirelessly working and taking the necessary precautions to support a safe club environment. There has never been a higher focus on the cleanliness of our clubs, and we’ve made sweeping changes across the board.
• We continue to post essential COVID-19 health, safety and prevention signage and materials in the carts, in other high-traffic areas and on our websites.
• While none of our employees have tested positive or are presumed positive (at this time), we have instituted enhanced wellness SOP guidelines, documentation and resources.
• We will monitor information from the CDC, WHO, and regional authorities. Our efforts will remain as nimble and swift as possible with our actions and communications.
Access, Convenience and Flexibility
Where deemed necessary, we’ve limited food and beverage (dine-in) service, club hours of operation, as well as modified or closed certain club amenities, including any in accordance with local, state and federal restrictions. We’ve identified, however, some areas where we can continue to provide an elevated hospitality experience:
• Many of our golf courses and tennis courts are open, but things evolve quickly so be sure to check. We offer great environments for exercising, relaxing and practicing social distancing!
• Your mobile app just got better, too. We’re putting membership convenience at your fingertips. Book your tee times, reserve a court, order food (most clubs) and more.
• In addition to our ‘carry out’, ‘to go’ menu ordering at the clubs, we’ve now partnered with Grubhub to provide a convenient delivery option. Launching at select clubs this week.
• Our fitness instructors are incorporating social distancing into their classes, where possible, and/or going LIVE on Facebook and Instagram so you can enjoy from outside the club.
• Arcis Golf has also linked arms with fitness partners – Peloton and Premier Fitness Systems – on FREE trial memberships so that you can stay healthy, active and connected at home.
Arcis Golf 2020 Monthly Member Credit Program
In accordance with the communication sent to the members on or about March 18th describing Arcis’ plan to offer a Member Credit to all private club members during the period of reduced services at the club resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic the program will work as follows:
• The program goes into effect as of April 1st, 2020.
• Program only applies to members of record as of April 1st, 2020.
• The program will last until the main restaurant at your club is back open with full service.
• During this time, all members will receive a credit up to the amount of what the member paid in the previous month for dues in their category of membership.
• Credits will only be issued once dues for the month are received by Arcis Golf.
• Credits will be prorated for a partial month based on when the club’s main restaurant returns to regular service.
• Credits may only be used for purchases that occur after the club has returned to full service.
• Once the club’s main restaurant reopens, the credits may be used by all members for food and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Credits may also be used by golf members for guest fees and cart fees.
• Other types of memberships may use credits for guest fees at the pool or tennis courts.
• Credits may not be used for service charges related to any transaction.
• This program may be cancelled at any time in the sole discretion of Arcis Golf.
• All credits will expire six months from the day the main restaurant at the club returned to full service.
The world around us is evolving very rapidly. Yet, Arcis Golf’s commitment to our members, guests, and employees remains steadfast. So, too, does our purpose and where we can achieve the greatest positive impact right now – serving you, our community. We hope that you support your club by utilizing the amenities and services being provided.
In closing, we are thankful for our nation’s first responders, healthcare providers, government leaders, and more. Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus. And, we are grateful for our employees and for you - your patience, solidarity and dedication is both appreciated and inspiring. We are a community committed, together, to each other in this challenging time.
Blake S. Walker
Founder & CEO
Click below for previous communications